What to do with all the beans you bought?
Updated: Apr 28, 2020
Some beans are required to be soaked overnight. Remove any dirt or foreign particles, and wash beans thoroughly in a colander. Transfer beans to a large 4- or 5- quart soup kettle, with a lid; use only a wooden spoon to stir beans. Add water until the beans are covered by 2 inches. Cover pot, and soak overnight.
From Clarita's Cocina:
1. Frijoles Negros / Recipe on Instagram
2. Pure De Lentejas
4. Fabada Asturiana
5. Picadillo with Chick Peas and Pine Nuts
From Clarita's Cooking Lighter:
6. Vegetarian Potaje of String Beans
7. Spanish Bean Soup Number One
8. Spanish Bean Soup Number Two
9. Famous Bean Soup of Segovia
10. Pasta Lentil Vegetable Soup and Mom's Magic Lentil Vegetable Soup